Sunday, May 23, 2010

#1 PetAlive Natural Moves for Pet Regular Healthy Bowels 60 Caps



My cat is 20 and he just doesn't move it the way he used to. I have tried Krystalose, Lactulose, Benefiber, Metamucil (psyllium husks) and Miralax, but none compare to the effectiveness of this product. I have to mix the contents of these capsules in food or in Lacutlose or water and squirt it into the cat's mouth. Obviously it is bitter and he drools and gets really mad when I use it in a syringe. I also tried it in food, but he can definitely tell, and he won't eat the food. A conundrum. The product is perfect, but the capsules are too big to launch into his mounth, and the taste horrifies him. I must say that the PetAlive website has helped me try to find a way to deal with this. There has just not been a way to get it down him so I only use it when he hasn't pooped for 4-5 days. I so wish that this came in a liquid gel capsule! So for now, I am using Krystalose and Lactulose and Benefiber or Metamucil and still trying to figure out the proper dosage. If you have a dog, use this. If you have a cat, be prepared for a little tiff trying to dose it.
(2 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For PetAlive Natural Moves for Pet Regular Healthy Bowels 60 Caps


  • 60-capsules per jar
  • Treats chronic and acute constipation in pets
  • Assists in the maintenance of regular open bowels and healthy digestion
  • Promotes thyroid health and reduces high cholesterol, encouraging healthy strong skin and bones
  • 100 percent natural safe effective herbal formula for cats and dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment