Tuesday, May 25, 2010

-- Proden Plaqueoff Animal



As my title says I was really hoping that this would get some or all of the tartar/plaque off my Maltese's teeth so I wouldn't have to have a Vet put her under (always a dangerous procedure for animals or humans). My Maltese weights 6-7 lbs and is normally feed two Cesars a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. During the coldest months of the winter she sometimes eats three and this was the time period I put PlaqueOff on her meals. The label says that for dogs up to 25 lbs. you put 1/2 to 1 scoop on their food. I put a full scoop on Annie's food, every time I fed her, so you can see that for her weight she was getting a heavy dose. The label says that you will see results in 3 to 8 weeks. Well, it's been 8 weeks that she has been on it and as much as I really want to see a decrease in the tartar/plaque, I can discern no reduction in it at all! It saddens me that it didn't work for Annie but I wanted to share my experience with other loving pet owners. One point further. The label also says it gets rid of bad breath and that it did very quickly. Before starting her on PlaqueOff her breath would at times peel paint and now she can lick the tip of nose with no pain to me. However, I did not buy it for that purpose but was much more concerned about her tartar/plaque for which it did no good. I may buy it again just for the breath because Annie is so little that a container will last about 10 weeks. Annie is a very finicky eater but she seemed to have no objection to PlaqueOff being mixed in her food.
(20 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Proden Plaqueoff Animal


  • PlaqueOff effectively fights bad breath, tartar and plaque.
  • Dosage:Small dogs & cats up to 25 lbs: 1/2 scoopMedium dogs 25 - 50 lbs: 1 scoop Large and giant dogs over 50 lbs: 2 scoops
  • Simply add to food: scoop included

No comments:

Post a Comment