Sunday, May 16, 2010

#1 Remanufactured Jura Capresso 13185 Impressa F7 Automatic Espresso Machine Black and Silver



After having read many reviews I decided on the Jura F7 refurbished, thinking that it is expensive enough to expect the best. The machine arrived damaged, the first several initial test runs left me with a major flood across the kitchen counters. The customer service (Mo- Fri ET) requested me to contact Capresa to trouble shoot before a return can be scheduled, another hour wasted. At this point I requested a full refund. Now the customer service offered to email a return UPS label, it NEVER arrived, another call and I was informed that they need to contact Capresa who will mail it. After one week, still no return UPS label. Another call to Kitchen Kapers, being put on hold too long and dealing with arrogant, knowledgeable staff I requested to speak with a manager. He assured me UPS pickup will be scheduled and a refund will be made as soon as the package arrives at Capresa. BUT within two hours I received an email from Kitchen Kapers informing me that a replacement machine had been shipped to my address. This is the sloppiest, unreliable, untrustworthy and questionable customer service imaginable. Now I not only wait for the refund but am also forced to tackle another unwanted shipment.

My final verdict: DO NOT SHOP AT KITCHEN KAPERS it is not worth the savings you think you might get. This is the most disappointing shopping experience, not to be wished for anyone else.



Re-manufactured Jura-Capresso 13185 Impressa F7 Automatic Espresso Machine, Black and Silver
(1 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=1.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Remanufactured Jura Capresso 13185 Impressa F7 Automatic Espresso Machine Black and Silver


  • Remanufactured espresso machine grinds, tamps, brews, and cleans in under 60 seconds
  • 18-bar pump; ThermoBlock heating unit; 64-ounce water tank; 10-digit LED display
  • Commercial-grade conical burr grinder; customizable brewing; pre-brew system
  • Dual Frother Plus for steaming or frothing manually; instructional video included
  • Measures approximately 13-1/2 by 11 by 17 inches; 1-year limited warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment