Friday, May 7, 2010

^& Wellness Duck and Sweet Potato Canned Dog Food



My friend has a toy Maltese and she gave her a teaspoon of the Wellness dog canned food mixed with her usual Solid Gold dry dog food. Last week after she opened a new can she bought from Petco she noticed her Maltese stool was runny. Then she fed her again at night. The next morning she woke up to a kitchen full of vomit, poop and bile. The dog was violently ill. She called Wellness and the customer service couldn't care less about it. She didn't ask anything, didn't tell anything and when my friend asked if she was going to make any notes, she said that she didn't need it. Then she told her she was very upset about her attitude. The woman replied by saying: "I'm sorry you feel that way". Can you believe it? Now I come here to let you know, because I've been feeding this overpriced food to my 5 dogs for the last 3 years, and recommending it to my clients. Since I now know how these people deal with this kind of problem it's because they couldn't care less about the food they make. I'm returning all my cans as well and advising all my clients to stop with this food. If they don't care, why should we? I'm in the dog business and I'll make sure everyone knows how much they care about our furry friends. Life's a bitch!
(1 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=1.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Wellness Duck and Sweet Potato Canned Dog Food


  • Natural formula contains no by-products, wheat, corn, white rice, artificial flavors, preservatives or colors
  • Excellent source of high quality protein and essential fatty acids, made with USDA meat free of added growth hormones and steroids
  • Sweet potatoes provide your dog with an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene

No comments:

Post a Comment