Thursday, May 13, 2010

$ Lixit Dog Water Bottle 64 oz.



I have a large dog and wanted to provide him with water when he's in his crate. I chose this bottle because of its size. At 1/2 gallon, it will last for about 1 1/2 to 2 days.



Some other reviewers have complained about leakage. My experience has been that it will drip for a minute or two when it's just been filled, as it hasn't yet built up enough vacuum to hold the water in. You can help this along by inverting the bottle and squeezing it once or twice prior to attaching it to the crate, which will build up a vacuum. I used to do that, but I don't anymore because (1) it doesn't drip that much water anyway, and (2) my dog sees the dripping and comes right on over and drinks from the bottle and then it doesn't drip anymore.



I'm very happy with the product and will buy another when this one wears out.
(1 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Lixit Dog Water Bottle 64 oz.


  • Easy to Install
  • Fits Most Cages
  • Engineered for Superior Performance
  • One Piece Tube/Cap assembly with Stainless Steel Double Ball Point Tube

No comments:

Post a Comment