Wednesday, May 12, 2010

#@: Zuke s Jerky Naturals Dog Treats Lamb 6 Ounce



My minature schnauzer loves these treats! I sometimes get the mini treats in chicken so I can give him a few throughout the day or on walks - I do not want him to get overweight since he is a small boy. I would highly recommend them:)
(6 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Zuke s Jerky Naturals Dog Treats Lamb 6 Ounce


  • A healthy alternative to dry, dull biscuits and treats made from by-products and junk
  • Fortified with vitamins and minerals and approximately 17 calories per piece
  • Made without artificial colors, flavors or by-products
  • Great to mix with Zuke's Mini Naturals to use during training
  • Made in the USA with USA sourced meats, grains, fruits and vegetables

No comments:

Post a Comment